· Qualification: Master’s Degree (Sociology)
· 2 Different Nepali National/International Prestigious Awards 'PRABAL GORKHA DAKCHHINBAHU'- 2004 and 'PRAKHYAT TRISAKTTI PATTA' – 2005, by Nation Chief, His Majesty's King of Nepal.
· Star of the Year 2019 – International Music Award by Star of the King Qatar
· MAN OF THE YEAR 2004, FOR NEPAL" International award Winner.
· Green Card (Permanent Resident Card) Provided by US Government/USCIS, under Category of Extraordinary Ability, EB - 1, as a Multi talent person in the Field of Singing, Music Composing, Acting, Journalism and Business Management.
· More than 450 Nepali other National and Regional Awards/Honor Winner in the Field of Business Management, singing, Music Composing, Acting and Journalism
· Ambassador for Peace – Universal Peace Federation, USA
· written, composed, sung, and published more than 1200 songs
· Published 52 Volumes of Cassettes, CDs, VCD/DVDs (Folk, Duet, Classical, National, educational, bhajan etc. Songs)
· Published 18 Different kinds of Books (Song, Poem, Gajal etc.)
· Published more than 1500 Poems, Gajals, Lyrical Poems etc.
· Distinguished class folk & duet Singer/Actor of Nepal
· Founder / President - International Artists Forum, US ( www.IAFAmerica.com )
· President - International Media and entertainment House, US
· President & CEO - American Supermarket LLC, US
· President & CEO - Khanal Business Group Inc. US
· Franchisee / General Manager/ CEO: 7- Eleven(S), Truck Stop, Gas Stations, Supermarket, Stores.
· Real Estate Consultant (Realtor), Investor & Business Entrepreneur of Virginia US.
· Member - National Association of Realtors (NAR), VAR, PWAR
· Notary Public - Virginia, US
· Executive Member - National Federation of Independent Business, US.
· Editor in Chief: www.NepalMother.com
· Member - Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ), US
· Life Member – Non-Resident Nepalese Association (NRNA)
· Life Member – America Nepal Society (ANS)
· Life Member – Association of Nepalese in Americas (ANA)
· Past President / Life Member – International Nepali Literary Society (INLS) Washington D.C Metro Committee.
· Life Member – Nepal America Journalist Association (NAJA)
· Life Member – Nepal Film Society
· Honorable Member / Life Member – National Folk and Duet Song Academy Nepal
· Founding Member: Everest Federal Credit Union, New York, US
· Member, Board of Trustees – Nepal America Community Center (NACC)
· Honorable Member – Film Artist Association of Nepal ( FAAN)