· Qualification: Master’s Degree (Sociology)
· 2 Different Nepali National/International Prestigious Awards 'PRABAL GORKHA DAKCHHINBAHU'- 2004 and 'PRAKHYAT TRISAKTTI PATTA' – 2005, by Nation Chief, His Majesty's King of Nepal.
· Star of the Year 2019 – International Music Award by Star of the King Qatar
· MAN OF THE YEAR 2004, FOR NEPAL" International award Winner.
· Green Card (Permanent Resident Card) Provided by US Government/USCIS, under Category of Extraordinary Ability, EB - 1, as a Multi talent person in the Field of Singing, Music Composing, Acting, Journalism and Business Management.
· More than 450 Nepali other National and Regional Awards/Honor Winner in the Field of Business Management, singing, Music Composing, Acting and Journalism
· Ambassador for Peace – Universal Peace Federation, USA
· written, composed, sung, and published more than 1200 songs
· Published 52 Volumes of Cassettes, CDs, VCD/DVDs (Folk, Duet, Classical, National, educational, bhajan etc. Songs)
· Published 18 Different kinds of Books (Song, Poem, Gajal etc.)
· Published more than 1500 Poems, Gajals, Lyrical Poems etc.
· Distinguished class folk & duet Singer/Actor of Nepal
· Founder / President - International Artists Forum, US ( www.IAFAmerica.com )
· President - International Media and entertainment House, US
· President & CEO - American Supermarket LLC, US
· President & CEO - Khanal Business Group Inc. US
· Franchisee / General Manager/ CEO: 7- Eleven(S), Truck Stop, Gas Stations, Supermarket, Stores.
· Real Estate Consultant (Realtor), Investor & Business Entrepreneur of Virginia US.
· Member - National Association of Realtors (NAR), VAR, PWAR
· Notary Public - Virginia, US
· Executive Member - National Federation of Independent Business, US.
· Editor in Chief: www.NepalMother.com
· Member - Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ), US
· Life Member – Non-Resident Nepalese Association (NRNA)
· Life Member – America Nepal Society (ANS)
· Life Member – Association of Nepalese in Americas (ANA)
· Past President / Life Member – International Nepali Literary Society (INLS) Washington D.C Metro Committee.
· Life Member – Nepal America Journalist Association (NAJA)
· Life Member – Nepal Film Society
· Honorable Member / Life Member – National Folk and Duet Song Academy Nepal
· Founding Member: Everest Federal Credit Union, New York, US
· Member, Board of Trustees – Nepal America Community Center (NACC)
· Honorable Member – Film Artist Association of Nepal ( FAAN)
Marital Status: Married
· Birthplace: Gulmi Chhatrakot -3, Dharampani, Maindanda Nepal.
· Nepal Permanent Address: Kathmandu Metro Politan City-10, Buddha Nagar, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu Nepali, Tel: 4783097
· Now: Winchester Virginia USA
Some of my Music, songs and videos:
* Skype ID : nepalamother ,
* Face book : www.facebook.com/rpkhanal ,
Address in US:
Winchester Virginia, USA, Tel: Cell - 703-419-0924, Office - 540-635-5060, Fax- 540-635-6928
· Special Records:
· The First Man from Nepal who received an American International Award 'Man of the Year 2004 for Nepal ' Appointed to the 'Board of Advisor's for ABI and a Successful Candidate for 'The Contemporary who's who" Publication at the same time.
· The First 'Folk Duet Singer' and Journalist Who have received Nepali Top Prestigious National Award 'Prakhyat Trisakti Patta' and 'Prabal Groakha Dakshin Bahu from King of Nepal, for Continuously 2 years (2004 and 2005)
· The First Nepali Folk Duet Singer, Music Composer, Actor, Journalist who received US Green Card (Permanent-Resident Card) by American Government, under category of extra Ordinary ability EB-1, As a Singer, Music Composer Actor, Business Entrepreneur & Journalist.
· Youngest Chief Editor & Publisher of Nepal, who has published his own newspaper as an Editor in chief and publisher, at an age of 19 years.
· Member - Board of Directors - Nepal Television, Nepal's Government TV Channel.
· Program Producer/Director/Presenter - Nepal Television, from 1999 to 2006.
· Chairman - Sur-Taal Music Industries (P.) Ltd, from 2002 to 2006.
· Trainer - Nepal Press Institute.
· Program Producer/Presenter/Director - Radio Nepal, from Jan. 1997 to Dec. 1999.
· Actor - HIJO AAJAKA KURA, which is a super hit & longest Tele Serial of Nepal and hundreds of music videos.
· Actor – Nepali Film RATO TIKA NIDHAR MA
· Editor-in-Chief & Publisher - www.Nepalmother.com & Nispakshya National Weekly, from 1992 to the present.
· Special Correspondent to Editor - Jana Sangharsh Daily, Lokpatra Daily, Sandesa Daily, Nepal Times Daily, Rastra Pukar Weekly, Nepal Bani weekly, X-Ray weekly, Satya daily, Jana Awaj weekly, Dristi Weekly, Nepali Patra weekly, Lumbini Times Monthly newspapers published from Nepal at different times.
· National Counselor - Federation of Nepalese Journalists, Nepal, from 1992 to 2006.
· General Secretary - Federation of National Journalists, Nepal, from 2004 to 2005.
· General Secretary - Federation of South Asian Journalists, from 1998 to 2007.
· An International Award 'Man of the Year-2004' by the ABI, USA.
· "Prakhyat Trisakti Patta" and "Prabal Gorkha Dakchin Bahu" - Nepali national awards from the Chief of the Nation, His Majesty the King of Nepal Gyanendra Bir Bikram Sahadev, in 2004 and 2005.
· "Nepal Scout National Journalism Award" by Nepal Scout - 2004.
· "Folk and Duet Hero" Award 'Khanal Sewa Samaz' - 2004.
· Best Award for 'Folk Duet Song' by the United Nations (UN) - 2003.
· More than 450 National/regional awards for Duet Songs & Folk Songs and other activities by different organizations at different times in Nepal and aboard.
· Award for Educational Journalism/Singing in the health sector by WHO (UN) in 1995.
45 Countries in the world: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Japan, Bahrain, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, UAE, Qatar, Jordan, India, Hong Kong, Bhutan, Haiti, Congo, Burundi, Dominican Republic, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Vatican City, Spain, Luxembourg, etc., and 44 states of America & 74 Districts of Nepal.
Status in own country Nepal in the past:
· Editor-in-Chief/Publisher - Nispakshya National Weekly.
· General Secretary - Federation of South Asian Journalists.
· Press & Culture Advisor - Nepal Scout National Headquarters.
· Managing Director - Nispakshya Advertising Agency.
· Managing Director - National Voice Test & Screen Test Foundation.
· Trainer - Nepal Press Institute.
· General Secretary - Lumbini Society of Music, Art & Literature.
· Promoter/Board Director - Radio Lumbini, Rupendehi, Butwal.
· Singer & Music Composer - Radio, Television, F.M., and other private studios & song albums.
· Member - Gulmeli Samaz.
· Member - Sawstha Sikshya Abhiyan.
· Leading for community in Nepal and USA, through dozens of organizations.
· License hold:
· Skilled and certified Business Manager / Entrepreneur
· Singer in the 'Distinguished Class Category.
· Music Composer.
· Real Estate
· Notary Public
· Actor (Film, Tele Film, documentary etc.)
· Driving license (Motorbike, Car, Jeep)
· Advertiser (Radio, T.V., Newspapers etc.)
· Voice Test Examiner for Radio Service
· Screen Test Examiner for T.V. Service & Films.
· Hindi (Indian),
· Pakistani (Urdu)
· Wikipedia Nepali: